Confused about whether to reduce the size dimensions of a photo or image because it is too big? It’s easy, you can do it easily and quickly online. You don’t need to bother learning Photoshop or other applications. Moreover, learning this is not easy if you do it alone (self-taught).
For those of you who like blogging, you should avoid images with large pixel dimensions (3264×2448) because the images are too large. Most often, images or photos posted on blogs usually have smaller pixel dimensions (such as 800 x 600). That way it won’t take up more space and make loading the blog heavier.
Then how? Let’s follow these steps:
1. Prepare the image or photo whose pixel dimensions you want to reduce.
My example uses the following image
Take a look at how many pixel dimensions the photo is!
2. Open the site http://www.resize-photos.com/
3. Click the browser (number 1) to take the photo you have prepared.
4. Look at the right. Number 2 ( Width ) is the length of the photo. You can leave it or change the size.
5. For number 3, namely ” Quality “, I usually leave it alone.
6. For number 4, namely ” Out Format “, you can choose the format ” JPG. PNG, GIF and BMP ”
7. After that, click number 5, namely ” Upload & Resize Photo ”
8. Wait until the process is complete so that a display like the one below appears
9. At this stage you are provided with various unique variations on the appearance of the photo or image. How to change it is at the top. However, if you only need to reduce the pixel dimensions of the photo size, then just click number 6, namely ” Download Image “.
After that, you can compare the previous pixel dimensions with the pixel dimensions after you reduce it. View image!
From here it is clear that the photo which initially had large pixel dimensions has become smaller. From a size of 3264 x 2448 to 800 x 600. Isn’t it easy to reduce the pixel dimensions of a photo or image online?